Wednesday, August 28, 2013
August projects- knitting
Well, it almost sept. I thought I would update my blog. Almost every yarn that I posted pics of has been sold. In fact I have hardly have any yarn left at all. I will have to start spinning again. I do have some yarn that that hasn't sold. I saw a youtube video on knitting looms. I never could get the hang of knitting needles so I thought I would give the looms a try. Now I am hooked and have something to do with my yarn! I taught my self all the this in a week, while working my regular job. I am currently making gifts for a family reunion. We haven't seen each other in almost 40 years, so it is very exciting. Here are some pics of some of the items I have knitting this week.
I just love the way they turned out! they are so light and lacy. I can't wait to see what else I can make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment